Post #233- An Unexpected Adventure


Work was pretty chill today- took off a little early to pack and get ready for my flight back to SF!

Power napped on the plane so that I would have the energy to make it out when I got back for Maya's birthday. Since I missed their S-Factor class, I met up with everyone at Kim's after I landed and freshened up.

Started the night with some Hen, got a late start to Bruno's, and ended with some street dogs. The unexpected came while we were chowing down. Some short guy came and started harassing me and Ali- Ali took charge and bullied him. After that, he left us alone. Next thing I knew, I turned around and the girls were all around him, with arms flailing. Wtf right? Ali and I ran over and tried to pull the girls back. He had already hit a few of them, but I know some of the girls got some hits in. By then, some random guys on skateboards came by to help us out and we were able to walk away safely. What kind of guy hits girls?! And throws bottles at them?! UGH.

Thanks to the girls for being SO down for each other. Love them.

1 comments:

tara nicole said...

wtf?! you need to tell me this story, it sounds awesome, hopefully in a good way

Post a Comment