
My cousins Amy, Jaclyn, and Jordan - College Grads, 2009
I woke up still in disbelief about what happened last night. Seriously.
Didn't have much time to talk to the girls- my parents and I left SF pretty early to get to my cousins' graduation party my Aunt was hosting at her new house in Brentwood. Three of my younger cousins graduated from college in June, and we were having a belated celebration haha. It was a beautiful house, but it was SO hot there.

Brentwood is known for the surrounding farms that you can go to pick fruits. Despite the hot weather, my Aunt insisted that all the cousins should go to pick peaches. I am TOTALLY not an ourdoorsy type of person, especially in 90+ degree weather. My aunt kept telling us that we need to learn how to "live off the land" haha...unfortunately there weren't many peaches left on the tree since we are near the end of the season. She also told us she wanted to take us to a chicken co-op to get eggs and see the chickens. Luckily that one didn't follow through. I think I got enough "country" already.

We had a good bbq dinner, saw some grad pics, caught up with each other, and didn't get home til soooo late that I didn't have the energy to meet up with anyone for the mark&marissa wedding afterparty or sam's birthday festivities. Instead, I went straight to sleep. Felt goooooood.

0 comments:
Post a Comment