I say this everytime I come home. But days like today are why I am in love with San Francisco.
I slept almost 10 hours last night. It felt amazing.
I stumbled out of bed to meet the girls for brunch at The Plant Cafe in the Marina. A little pricey, but the food is all organic and really good. A plus is that I really love the Marina area, and most of the girls hate it, so brunch was an excuse for a little visit to one of my favorite neighborhoods. :)
Next up was another one of my favorite neighborhoods- Hayes Valley. Shells treated me to my very first Blue Bottle Latte and I picked up some macaroons at Miette, one of the cutest little bakeries! We sat in the park and caught up with things, and I got to meet one of her co-workers. Funny guy.
Got to see the boys play in their playoff basketball game in the Mission/Castro area. Winner winner chicken dinner! Didn't know they were so good! :)
Dinner with Grandma and the rest of the family. My Grandma is 95 years old and just got back from getting a physical- she is perfectly healthy! Although she is starting to lose her hearing and sometimes has difficulty remember people- she still has wit and remembers the important things. :)
Then had to get back on a plane. Bleh.
0 comments:
Post a Comment