Post #226- Window Shopping

Talk about lacking excitement.

Nothing too exciting has been happening with me lately- it's been hectic with the rapid changes that have been occurring.

Today was hte 49ers game...and despite being from SF, I still had no desire to sit in front of the tv for 3+ hours to support my hometown team. Instead, I went to clear my mind at the mall. Awesome isn't it? I had to return a skirt anyways, so I went window shopping as well. I was gchatting with xtine while roaming around Gucci and she almost convinced me to buy myself a "stress gift". :) Resisted, but it's still in the back of my mind!

Mayron came over late in the evening with froyo! Yum! Apparantly Bam got very excited...and uhhh lets just say at the end of the night he was VERy happy. Note the ecstatic look on his face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment